Sunday, 18 August 2013

i need someone to talk to. I don't know how to stay positive.  I don't know how to handle stress and I don't know how to be happy .

I need someone who will look me in the eyes, and listen, and actually care about everything I am saying.
Greedy I know. I have sooo much! I have all these friends, but maybe I have someone who could be more than a friend. Oh hell I hope he never finds out. I don't know how I feel about him. Oh my god I sound like a fricken five year old. Never in my life have I actually thought about someone like this hahaha.
I want him to listen to me, and talk to me.  I want him to be my great, best friend. I can settle for that, that's all I want! Jesus this is pathetic. I hope for the world's sake no one ever reads this, ha.

Lets discuss stress.
I get excellences. And now I have the WORST pressure on my shoulders because i HAVE to do well. I can't handle the stress.
I feel like thats all i do in life. Go to sleep, eat, go to school. Do homework.
I feel stuck. I'm so stuck.
I dont want to spend years studying so hard just to go onto more studying and pressure!!
I want to be free, and careless!
I WANT I WANT I WANT. So ungrateful Emily.
I need to just be happy with what I have, AND live life while i have it.

Be grateful.
I need to wake up everyday and be grateful.

-Emily Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment